Dark

what was your first console?

36 posts in this topic

well my first love was a sega genesis. wow feels like forever ago sitting on my mom and dad's bed playing the first mortal kombat in my whitey tighties... lol wow not much has changed.. well now i wear boxers cuz i r a big boy. lol but let me know i think it well be kool to hear some stories

Playstation 2. And it's still the only console I have, with no new games bought for about 7 years. My favorite game would have to be a James Bond game which I forgot the full title of.

~Milk

I have no clue what it was called. It was an orange metal box with amiga style controllers with 8 games, all of them pong......

My first console was a Playstation 1. I don't think I received any games with it, so I played demos out of Playstation Magazine for a couple of months. Then Playstation 2 was released and my parents bought me Tarzan. Over the years, I expanded my games collection with games such as GTA Vice City, or San Anreas, Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Not to forget that this was probably the best game from the Need for Speed series. I now own a Playstation 3 and am hesitating whether or not to swap it for a Xbox360.

My very first game system i can remember is the Nintendo Entertainment system or at least thats the first i can remember. I used to play a ninja turtles game for a long long time lol...then i got my SNES! needless to say poor nes found a safe home in the storage unit! xD

My first console was Playstation One, I used to play on games such as Spyro the dragon and Crash Bandicoot.

I then pulled out my dads old Sega Megadrive from the attic and played many games (sorry i cant remember exactly what)

Maybe a year or 2 later, I was bought a gamecube and a playstation 2 (My birthday is 4 days before christmas) and played on many many games, this was the real start to me enjoying gaming. I could go on for hours of playstation 2 games I played. But my favourites were the Smackdown Vs Raw series, GTA, Bully, Fifa and for the gamecube, Mario games!

I now have an Xbox360 and my PC! I hope to use my PC for gaming ALOT more. I hope to continously upgrade my PC.

I dont really know what else to say, however if you would like to check out my steam games list and wishlist (tehe) feel free.

My steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/feinraf/

My steam games list - http://steamcommunity.com/id/feinraf/games

My steam wish list - http://steamcommunity.com/id/feinraf/wishlist