Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Transformers 4?

20 posts in this topic

Hey how does everybody feel about the new Transformers movie coming out? Are you excited, or do you not care for it much?

Yeah I honestly loved them as well. I think personally that Mark Wahlberg isn't too bad of an actor honestly. But it's definitely going to be weird without Shia Labeouf in it, (I think so anyway haha.)

I just realised I have actually seen the third one, went to the cinema to see it just forgot! DOH!

Which brings me nicely to, thinking about it, I'm open to anything. I thought after Megan Fox left it wouldn't be the same, and then Rosie Huntington-Whiteley entered and all was well again.

I ended up reading some of the story behind this movie, and they're using an entire new cast of characters. Plus it seems that it will be following a different Main Character entirely.

haha  Megaton :) But It will be hard to see who will be the next villain in it if Megatron is dead finally. Or they somehow find another way to bring him back… yet again

Seriously? You thought it was GOOD? Maxy :c

Beware, something below outside of the spoiler tag, could be considered a spoiler, but I don't think so. I've tried to avoid it as best I can anyway. Just a few details from the film. No names n blargh.

I could barely stand it... All the lovey dovey shite drove me mad. Mark was pretty good in my opinion. The poor attention to simple details like the dogs vanishing on the cable in that tight rope kinda scene. Very poor CGI at times, like the scene where the scientist creates a gun. I've seen YouTubers do a better job... I am also confused about the bad guys... they are made up of that... "Transformium" By the way, are you fucking kidding me? TRANSFORMIUM?! How bad is that... And of course there's no explanation as to why it's only NOW it's been discovered? Maybe I missed something there... Anyway! The bad guys transform by becoming particles and reforming pretty much. Pretty awesome, saw it in the trailer. But, when Optimus fights the first one of them, any damage he inflicts is just repaired. And yet later on, the random bad guys just died.

I will say, the fighting is as good as ever, the kameos of YouTube star Kassem G was amazing to me, despite his god awful lines.

I have to say, the liberal killing off, of the old classic characters is a bit odd to me. They're just so happy to kill off characters like Rachet! But I will say the way Megatron was brought back into the picture, that was pretty awesome.

EDIT: Also, I don't recall any explanations as to why Sam, from the first 3 films, was no longer around. He's just dropped off the face of the Earth.

And naturally Bumblebee, who loved to hang out with Sam, just leaves him, everyone forgets about him. And he doesn't even come out saying, "Why the balls are you killing the transformers?! Because surely they'd talk to him!

EDIT2:

ALSO! I'd say the whole reason ANYONE went to see this film, was Dinobots... Of which we see for like 10 minutes... Fuck that ballocks! I did like the line on their reveal, "I was expecting a big car!". Also Alien robot that learnt English through the world wide web, has a Japanese accent...

AND THAT FUCKING MAGNET SHIT!

Magnet is picking up shit apart from the main characters car, why? Because it's moving? Doesn't stop anything else! Then when it comes to picking up autobots and dinobots, it picks up Optimus and the Dinos, but not BumbleBee and the other dude (Forgot who) who just pull up by the grass and are waiting for them all to stop flying like fucks.

I have a LOT of problems with that film it would seem...

All the films had a bit of continuity missing, not helped by the actors wanting to leave or being fired. The lines were also a bit garbage as well, real cheesy and eye rolling. But it was a film about fighting robots, all of which are huge.

And when Japanese people learn English Os, they have an accent too!