Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moose357

MineCraft Server is down

9 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am getting "can't reach server" error from the server at the moment. Additionally it is showing offline on the server info page of this website.

What is the best way to notify the right people when the server needs some tender care, or a kick? Is posting here a suitable way to get someone to with the right knowledge to look into it so I may be able to continue to feed my minecraft addiction?

Thanks in advance.

In the future, it is probably quickest to notify an admin on ventrilo if they are on, but only send them one message, it gets annoying if you are flooded with messages about it.

You can also post on here to let people know as they are not always on vent however you best bet is to just use vent.

~Chris

Its been down for a day or so now, I know amber tried to restart it and it just chucked a load of error messages, I am not sure but I heard they may be moving the servers so that might be why its down.

I am just waiting for it to come back online so I can finish of that project I was working on in creative.

Thanks Feinraf,

Server is down again and no Admins in Vent.

KyleD, Catray said something like that yesterday so maybe that is the case. Or maybe CarRay is spread rumour {tic}

I will keep an eye out for an admin on Vent. But as long as posting it here isn't classed as spamming I will post too, gets me closer to 50 posts :D

Woot, Server is back up, possibly with a new host by the looks. Connect to "mc.gamingheavens.com"

first appearances is the old worlds are the same. But I haven't checked out too much yet, will have a look around another night. 2:30am here now and I have work in 5hours.