Freakbee

I'm sorry

5 posts in this topic

I don't know how to break this to the people who liked me but I do to the people who disliked me I am now gone.. Not because of the fact I was treated wrongly (I have no idea if i was or not) I just know giving me a tag with a such negative name wasn't the best thing ever. I do know the times I had with each one of you and if i could relive them each and every day of my life when I had the time I could but all I see in the midst of the amazing times I had was a slurry of horrible ones I do wish everyone the best..even who disliked me or wanted me gone and if you did... well here it is and i'm sorry weather it was my fault or you'res I don't know all I know is I tried to help the best I could in the time I had.This being the last time you'll see me think of this as an apology because I don't know what I could have done to merit a title such as (Fucking Idiot) if it was a joke I took it seriously, or what I could have done differently to stop it and i'm glad I was with you for as long as I was =( So this is goodbye I guess.

~Bee

post-4747-0-47836900-1319508948_thumb.jp

A2zShoes is just one of these high end sports shoe stores which may have Nike Air Max 90 Essential a variety of sneakers Nike Air Max Kopen to meet the tastes of. At A2zShoes you will discover the Nike's Shox series, Air Force along with the legendary Classic collection, Air Max series, the most up-to-date Jordan line, Signature series Nike Schoenen Dames plus much more. Conveniently obtainable is Adidas Adicolor series, Consortium 2009 series, Superstars edition plus much more to thrill you.

Fourteen days later, she said, Conte confided the flaxseed oil was a designer steroid. Instantly White stopped taking it, though she continued to make use of other Conte products. "I wasn't under the belief back then that (a medicine) was important to manage to run," she said of steroids.

TAGS:

Nike Air Max 90 Heren Nike Air Max Thea Nike Free 5.0