CrazyAngelsignaturecopy_edited-1.png

Icons:

Angelhurricon.png

Sariaiconv2-1.png

Skylessavatar1.png

126-48_zps33765362.png

Banner:

Halologo-1.png

Between for the Ike one, someone on da has let a comment about that and the I fight for my god was simply a message cause my friend is christian so he wanted me to write god instead of friends

But I will post my stuff here when I have newer ones (I had an old gallery but it was probably in 2009 so I guesse it dissapeared)

Topics have never been mass-pruned. And why do you need to name me specifically anyway? It's not like I'm the one solely responsible for everything that goes on. Everyone seems to do that and it's extremely irritating - especially when I'm being incorrectly blamed for something.

@Feinraf Yes I'm planning in making more, try new tricks that I could find on youtube and stuff. And I'll do them when I want to but I might restart doing some for fun, i do find a little fun in doing those.

@Fantikers what do you mean??? I didn't name you o_O you confused me right there

A trick on Gimp I learned with a video, the thing where you see the stripes in the background. I wanna try many different ways to do sigs so yeh :tongue:

Edit: Yay I've posted some new pics XD I should stop replying and only reply when I've done a new one lol... my topic goes down XD and I dun double post

Guys, forgive me for the double post but this was the only way to show my recentess signature and that you guys know I added one XD I downloaded photoshop :D (elemental 7 XD yes it's an old version but it went with my tablet, so hey, I got a free photoshop 8D)

CrazyAngelsignaturecopy_edited-1.png

126-48_zps33765362.png

Feinraf likes this