Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lil_John_Pi

Famous Runescapers

64 posts in this topic

Feel free to use this topic to post pictures of famous runescapers.

This topic is here so that those who enjoy showing that they have met somebody famous on runescape can post. Posting such things isn't against the boards rules but in an effort to reduce excess topics i shall place this here.

I ask that you only post pictures of famous runescapers in here and that you don't make another topic, any such topics will be deleted and your post lost.

I also ask that nobody flames this topic, you may know these people so seeing a picture of them may not be a big thing for you but there is no need to say such things, let those that do get excited just enjoy themselves and if it isn't a big deal for you, there is no need to post about it then. Any flaming or degrading of somebody IS against the rules and the post will be deleted and you will get a warning.

Other than that, enjoy :)

here is a couple i found whilst i was going through my old RS pics

[attachment=0]famous.PNG[/attachment]

I was on my skiller in draynor just woodcutting away when I saw this name in that chat box, so I went and investigated and was thoroughly pleased.

This was wayy better than seeing Zezima twice.

l_b7dbca51da784d6495f4e72ad7040618.jpg

I was on my skiller in draynor just woodcutting away when I saw this name in that chat box, so I went and investigated and was thoroughly pleased.

This was wayy better than seeing Zezima twice.

l_b7dbca51da784d6495f4e72ad7040618.jpg

My friend owns that acc rofl!

I killed Zezima once in castle wars. Wish I got a screen shot though I probably would of lost it this was so long ago. But I mean come on. How many people can say they killed Zezima?

Of course many people say they are Zezima...

I guess I could include this:

aasiawat.jpg

I was firemaking with him when I was 97 FM I reckon

and:

modmarkh.png

That was the day I found a Jmod just floating about at Soul Wars, just after Nomad's Requiems release.

Aaron ur last pic was yesterdday..i got a pic of it too might post it on here...

Mod Edit: Please refrain from quoting pictures, especially when it is from the post above. If only spams up the forum and kills bandwidth. Thanks, Pi.