Followers 0
UnjustLives

Which is better?

Which do you think is better?   37 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is better?

• Fable 2
    • Oblivion
    • Fallout 3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I'm just wondering one thing, which do you guys prefer, Fable 2, Oblivion, or Fallout 3? And why? Personally my favorite would be Oblivion for it's massive amount of content. What about you?! ; )

spongbob likes this

why dont you make a POLL to decide which is better. would be easier to keep track of. but id say fall out 3, mass gore and such, oblivion was boring as hell when i played it and i havnt played fable but tbh between fable and fallout... i think fallout is a clear winner unless your NOT a fan of gore and such

Fallout 3, woop woop! The gameplay is heaps better, and also, the VATS (combat system) is just.. god like. You gotta get the game, to see for yourself

It's a toss-up between oblivion and fallout 3, both are amazing games, and made by the same company. It just depends on which theme you like. {cheerful}

I have Fallout 3, and Fable 2. Personally I like Fable 2 the best because i like the story line. Fallout takes forever and i think the story line is kinda lame, but the game is fun in general. But overall Fable 2 is definitely my favorite.

I loike the fall out 3 . It is a action game . i like this game because it is a nive action gasme . i like the graphivs as well the weapon of the game . i like the stages of the game also .

@devinemarko

I prefer Fable 2. I love the game lol:p I don't own it but a friend does, so sneak over to his house sometimes and play it, but on a rare occasion!!

~ Yew

Please stop quoting previous posts and just use the @ Function.

~Mod Ossy