Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UnjustLives

Mabinogi

14 posts in this topic

Hey! i used to play Mabi, until i hated having too update the clients/version... so anyway i got to a high level doing the dungs and quests, but it got boring, so im back into runescape now, lol

Mabinogi is basically runescape combine with download MMORPG style, and I love it!! Unfortunately, in Australia, it lag a lot, and in Thailand, it's not available =(

well....good question actually......

Mabinogi seems like a common MMORPG, where choose your race, fight monster to level up, and have limited Mana, Stamina, Health, and stuff depending on your level. Unlike most MMORPG though, Mabinogi composed of varies of skill, rather than one skill. When I said 'basically runescape combine with download MMORPG style", I really put it poorly cause some games also using this type of systems. One unique thing about Mabinogi that doesn't occur to most MMORPG though is that the character "aged" over time. I dpn't know much about aging systems though, so if you want to know more, ask the people who play (or played) this game or visited the oficial website.

it's...hard to explain.....

runescape have this missing element that other MMORPG has, in my opinion anyway....

The needs to download the game is part of the missing bits, but not exactly what I'm talking about.

Whether the game is downloaded or played in your browser has no impact at all to what type of game it is. To say that it is missing something because you don't download it is just ridiculous and kind of annoys me. Some people would be angry if you had to download it. Its game play is what determines the game, not whether you download it.

mmm....probably....I seriously think "what the hell was I thinking when I wrote all that?" right now......

sorry if I annoyed you, I'll tried to think carefully before I post something like this