Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lefty

Debates Forum

12 posts in this topic

Alright, so I recently joined these forums and they're nice and all, but I've noticed there's really only one active sub-forum (cough Runescape cough). In my opinion, a debates forum would almost guaranteedly generate some responses. Everyone loves to talk about their opinions, and it would be a great way to get to know the mindsets of fellow members. I don't know, I've always been fascinated by debates whether I'm partaking or spectating. Maybe not many people feel the same as I do, but I think it would be a nice addition.

Matt likes this

This would be a great idea. Would help spark some new ideas and thoughts on some topics that are fun to debate. :P which is better ? PS3 or X-Box? .. etc

*looks forward to it* Yay!

~ Yew

Wow, I'm glad to see this much support for the idea. @Marty, I used to be incredibly active on RuneHQ and posted in Debates often as well. What was your RuneHQ name over there? We might know each other, although it's been a good year or two since I've been active there.

Max as far as I know you only really like to argue with ME :pirate: Stinky head. Come on, bring on the debate forums! I'll own your butt!@#$ :devil::drag:

Although I do have to agree that RuneScape is MUCH better then Minecraft *Cough cough* Mandy *Cough* :whistling: