Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SolemDemise

Gaming Music

11 posts in this topic

I have always wondered why music is the greatest time waster in my life and how much it can really effect you at the same time. I have been listening to music all my life but most especially when something happens or if I am playing a game. So, I pose the question, what music do you play while you game?

Myself, it depends on the game. When I play runescape I tend to stick around some rap and semi-fast songs like "Just A Dream" by Nelly, easy sing-a-longs; Although, there are times where I listen to screemo, which I hate by the way, when I play a FPS or I listen to some Rascal Flatts which are a country basedband.

So, what kind of music do you listen to when you game, does it depend on the game, and why?

Well, usually I don't listen to songs during gaming. I'm usually making digital art on Photoshop.

It matters what mood I'm in.

If I'm making vector art, I usually listen to techno and stuff like that.

When I'm making sigs like my C4D one and my HALO ODST one, I listen to rock.

Different songs get me in different moods.

I listen to air.

^sorry, that sounded a little trollish, I don't listen to music while playing games, unless the game has its own rs (With the exeption of rs music)

I listen to my own music on my computer... It doesnt matter for me so much what game it is, as long as it's music that I like

I just have my Spotify list, and i make it shuffle, so it picks a random song from my playlist, tho sometimes i change if starts playing a crappy song.

I would listen to video game music usually, but I would also listen to music that I enjoy listening to. And I listen to Ventrilo conversations (if you count that as music lol). :P