Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Treefriend09

GAME CUBE

9 members have voted

1. 1. GAMECUBE y/n???

• YES BRO
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

I'd have to agree with you 100%, the gamecube is one of the most universal game system for partys. Its nice that its 4 players and they have great games for 4 players such as: mario party, super smash bros, ect. So for 20 bucks plus a little extra you can have 4 people having a great time together :). So for its money its a great system and a force to be reckoned with.

Cheers,

Prince

@treefriend09

I agree with you 100% about the cube treefriend :) most awesome gaming system ever. Easy to move and everything haha. The only bad thing about it... It seems to be in the lowerclass of gaming.. as in For youngsetrs and such :/

Cheers,

Prince

@treefriend

I love the derrick comedy referenc with broing out.

OT: The rpg games for game cube where not always the best. Meaning the entire zelda serious died out after windwaker was realized. Nothing has yet topped Zelda a link to the past or even Zelda ocarina of time.

Cheers,

Prince

I had a Game cube for awhile only had a few games though, Need for speed hot pursuit was may favorite, i'd like to get one again just to play when i'm bored, They were pretty fun when they came out, not sure if i could play one the same amount of time i use to. :)