Amber Meow

Introduce Yourself

What is your first impression of the site?   123 votes

1. 1. What is your first impression of the site?

• I love it; nothing I would change.
    • Good, but still needs work.
    • WTF. Why did I sign up for this?
    • Has awesome potential!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

242 posts in this topic

Ohai Dere ..

My names Steve, im 19 and live in Rochester NY. Im currently an IT - Networking Major. Some of you might know me from MechSociety, i see a few familiar names here.

I mostly play RuneScape, and i also Bowl a lot. I work at one of the local bowling alleys as well. I think thats about it ...

:P

*Uber wall explosion* THISH... ISH... ME!!!!! u guys must say ''who the hell gave her dynamite'' I make it myself :3 lol, Hey im angel girl, also known as frederique59 :P, and I LOOOOVE to act like a freak just for the fun of it, but I have a good heart, for the boys who got nut exploded, I did this cause u been a meanie lol, but i got a good heart, i had no heart attacks so i got a good heart... jk lol im pretty nice *if your nice to me ;D* yay for retarded late intro lol

Hi everyone, I'm Pink7777, I was quite involved with Runegamer and Evil Chicken before it went down, I've played RuneScape for about 6 years on and off, and I make RuneScape and random real life videos.

~Pinky~ :P

Hey guy's. My name is Nathan and have just started playing rs again. I play WoW quite a bit. I have a Wii though I only really use it for Guitar Hero but every once in a great while I might play COD5. Anyway. Feel free to PM me and we can just talk. :P

Wow..... Been a long time, anybody remember me? Maybe not.... But amazing. I thought EC was done for good, and no other website will be made. But there's one thing it's missing, the forums is out of style and I only see some people but not my old friends.... Wish more people come over here..... So which people from ubnub or EC is here? Don't know all of you...

Just like to say hi to everyone... :P

I'm getting back into forums.

I'll be active on Runescape and Xbox forums.

Nice site and hope to get to know everyone :P

@dgalmun

hi dgalmun , i remember you, you where the best poster on EC until it died, i was on EC and Ubnub as tehminingnoob. I thought the forum was out of style when i was new too, i even make a topic saying i wanted IPB instead of this one, it will be better once you get used to it.

You can change the skin of the forum by going to your control panel then board preferences and there choose another one.

The main reason why this forum is like empty is because the majority of EC people don't know about this website or don't want to join after evilchicken failed.

P.S are you going to do a video gaming corner again?

@teh- Yeah that's me, #1 in EC and #3 in ubnub. Getting used to the place. And I'm actually bringing it back on gamespot but failing since I don't have enough people to join. But maybe next month I can take at new attempt.

Hey its you!

Im still Stepho144, one of the top 10 posters on EC

And tbh you wern't one of the best posters on EC, one of the top posters, but not one of the best.

And welcome back :P

I'll looking forward to you gaming corner :P

@stepho-I am technically am. I was super close to be #1 for most viewed, but probably did at the last second of EC. But I was #1 at posts.

what does it matter if your #1 or #100 in posts? just means that your active or a mass spammer. Not accusing people of spamming so dont take offence to it and if you do. I don't care =]

I was super active. I was on that website everyday. Who are you?

If you were the slightest bit active on Runegamer you would definitely have seen Ossy somewhere.

Slightly off topic but I didn't even know there was an EC radio. Learn something new everyday...

@venge

dgalmun was not on runegamer, he was at ubnub.

I remembered osborne in EC, when the radio and old chat were alive he was a dj and i requested him songs, in forum he was one (there were more) that spoiled my fake score of the copter minigame (i added a 0 to my score with photocuket) :D , in the end i had to admit it was fake, because it was so obvious :(

Good times... Good times..... Anybody remember mypthon and me as partners until I partnered up with koroki (goddess)? Remember Glitch, rich, dr mario f, and that guy that hated teh? Funny.

yeah i remembered them all but rich, i remember nixshadow, richardpark, lam (the only good mod on Ubnub until god/jebus was modded) too. Do you remember poll moderator (the hacker that sent everyone a fake PM) or the spammer that made almost 500 post in 1 day?

By the way that guy who hated teh was tobimadara or the teh you mean is me?.

I agree with you i miss the old times, i think we still can get most of them back if an admin sent a Message to all of them just like marty did a while ago