#1 slayhour

slayhour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:17 PM

View the topic Here

Hi,

I'm asking for some help, suggestions, everything that would help me to improve my RSVM "career". I don't know what to start my first video with.
I've had two other accounts but seems like I've had problems with copyright. Is there any way I could know which music isn't copyrighted or how to resolve it? I really enjoy making RSMV but I don't know how to avoid the copyrights.

And with the voice acting, errrrr.... I'm not that good, never tried because my accent is Romanian.

Please post some tips, suggestions etc. of what I should. Thanks :)

--
This should be in the Video Help section of the forum. I'll move it once I figure out how to (forgot).
Done.
~Milk
--

#2 Osborne1992

Osborne1992

Administrator

• Group Image Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:25 PM

yeah. dont bother.

RSMVs are so much harder to make now because of copyright bullshit. Even with a dispute thing to get the audio back it can turn around and bite you in the ass. I did the dispute soo many times and eventually the groups who owned the music DID get around to viewing the dispute and now my account is on strike 2. I don't know what the limit is soooo it's dangerous waters for my channel.

Simon "Ossy" Osborne, AKA Osborne1992

Vloggingsignature_zpsbd61a2b4.png

#3 MilkGotter

MilkGotter

• Group Image Voiced
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:33 PM

Written by a heavily successful video maker, and GamingHeavens member himself (Excl).

The Runescape Guide to Lvl 99 Video Making

Cheers
~Milk
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users