Photo
- - - - -

Right Royal Costumes on the Squeal of Fortune!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RuneScape

RuneScape

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

As Mad May draws to a close, we bid a fond farewell to spring by adding two exciting new costumes to the Squeal of Fortune. Not only do they look great, but they also represent something of a first for cosmetic items...

View the full article

#2 kire667

kire667

Pro AFKer

• Group Image Teamspeak Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

While they're claiming more rewards and chance on these random new rare cosmetic items. They STILL haven't addressed the true issue at hand. There are STILL about 3-5 XP lamps per spin appearing, along gp and items that can easily replace rare drops from PvM encounters.

If this new wheel of 2012 were purely cosmetic rewards and nothing more, I wouldn't have a problem in it. Other than the fact they're trying to milk players for even more money with a Pokemon-type scheme of "gotta collect em all" rather than simply sticking to the old ways of just selling us the rares for straight cash payment via 90-day and 100-day membership cards.

#3 Crissy

Crissy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

I kinda agree with Erik here, they are wanting people to go out and spend money on their rip-off version of Wheel Of Fortune, and I have YET to get anything cosmetic or rare from it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users