5 replies to this topic

#1 Combustive

Combustive

Common Respondant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

Okay, seriously; what the HELL has this game come to?! Today I was on my farm run; a FRIEND of mine named "E P 1 K pker" sends me a PM saying "hey, you have 3.5b right? Can I buy a bill off you?". Oh my god; I thought this was really serious and took a screenshot and reported it to Jagex...god.....what has this game come down to? I thought you were supposed to MAKE your own money; not BUY it with real-life cash? Jesus Christ, Jagex better do something about this or I'm seriously gonna stop playing Runescape.
COMB AT ME BRO!
-----------------------------
I am a hippie, a cat lover, and an explosive substance. Nice to meet you.

#2 Maxy

Maxy

Fine Scented Candle

• Group Image Forum Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:36 PM

If you stop playing I really don't think anyone will care. RWT has been around for years and years now, it's not a novelty. The Gold Trade Site "Gold4RS" brought in over 800 billion gp to the game, which was all bought by RS players. And it's not a Jagex run company, either. If you read the updates and rules, you'd know the reason they got rid of the wildy was because of RWT and that you get perma-banned if found RWT.

They have zero tolerance, but it'd hard to find thousands of players trading masses amounts of cash when people give away piles of cash all the time.
Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Feinraf

Feinraf

Administrator

• Group Image Administrators
  • 2441 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:28 AM

I just find it amusing when people rage quit over this kind of stuff. Even more so when they just threaten to. Just enjoy your own game.

#4 Maxy

Maxy

Fine Scented Candle

• Group Image Forum Mods
  • 979 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

What sets me is when people complain about a game then still play it.
Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Combustive

Combustive

Common Respondant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

Yeah....I still play it lol. Just before I never got any messages if I turned my Private Chat on, now it's like I'm on some sort of spam list....and my own FRIEND (in-game, not irl) asked me to RWT with him...that's just showing something... :/
COMB AT ME BRO!
-----------------------------
I am a hippie, a cat lover, and an explosive substance. Nice to meet you.

#6 Lil_John_Pi

Lil_John_Pi

Veteran

• Group Image Veterans
  • 663 posts
  • RuneScape:Lil_John_Pi

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:54 PM

Lol, tell me something new.......The second i got a phat tonnes of my "friends" wanted to borrow it, funnily enough a 24 hour loan wasn't good enough :rolleyes:

This games problems is also it's charm, i prefer it when the idiots get punished.

As for the botting and the RWT, i find it hard to believe that jagex is happy with it either so to say you are going to quit over it is useless since the company isn't in the business of ignoring an issue that a huge amount of its player base is complaining about. The game is 10 years old and i'm sure jagex want it to carry on for another 10.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: real, world, trading, rwt, irl, cash, rs, wth, is, this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users