6 replies to this topic

#1 Imagina7ion

Imagina7ion

Common Respondant

• Group Image Voiced
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

Do you have the type of sibling who is a complete asshole? Well, I do. He's probably one of the most arrogant, annoying, and disgusting people you'll ever meet. He gets mad and throws stuff around when he dies in a fucking video game. When I'm asleep he poured hot coffee on my face. Every time I tell him to stop he gives me the finger and tells me "You're not the boss of me!".

Kill him, please. He's Satan in the form of a 10 year old boy.

#2 Sir Nergon

Sir Nergon

Common Respondant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

I'm pretty sure this isn't a valid rant. Either way hes your brother you should find a way to compromise however you can. :(

Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Osborne1992

Osborne1992

Administrator

• Group Image Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1872 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:27 PM

tell that to my 21 year old brother who is pretty similar...
John is 21, has no job, no work experience either, can't drive, punches me when I'm waiting for my toast to pop up and things, today Myself, Him and Dad were eating dinner watching Xmen Origins: Wolverine, He just randomly starts to hit me on the arm every 10 seconds until I yell at him to stop. He always makes me go to the shop for food, I have to spend my money on his crap like Corned Beef and what have you. When I can drive it's going to be worse... If I were to buy a bag of Haribo or something, I share some with him, he asks for some money because he's just short for the bus fare, I give him it. He does nothing in return.

My brother is the biggest piece of shit I have ever had the displeasure to know and I don't care what anyone says about "he's your brother!" I hate him with a passion.

Useless Selfish Bastard = My "dear" brother.

Simon "Ossy" Osborne, AKA Osborne1992

Vloggingsignature_zpsbd61a2b4.png

#4 Sir Nergon

Sir Nergon

Common Respondant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

To be honest I can relate. My sister is the biggest dumbass, hypocrite Ive ever met. She has a temper shorter than you could even imagine. The smallest things get her into a screaming demonic rage hell bent on inflicting pain to you. She thinks she knows EVERYTHING and im not over exaggerating at all. She is very very quick to call you childish names like stupid, idiot, buttface, etc... She gets straight As in school because in public she is a perfect little angel but if you make a grade lower than a B by her standards you are automatically a retard and she is better, smarter, and has more friends than you. She thinks she is the smartest thing on two legs when she is a COMPLETE and i stress complete dumbass. If you even touch something of hers she goes into a screaming rage about how you are going to break it and how you are so stupid, ugly, and fat. She messes with my stuff all the time hell a week ago she was messing with my stethoscope and I told her never to touch it again seeing as how she would pitch a fit if I did the same thing to something of hers, about 2 days later she messed with it, But not only that she let her friends mess with it and got the parts that go into your ears all nasty with several peoples earwax... I was PISSED. Every time she gets in trouble or someone tries to explain to her what a duche bag she is she starts to whine and yell about how she hates her life and everyone hates her, and that she never gets what she wants and that we are so cruel to her. She doesnt understand the real world. If she doesn't get what she wants she pitches a fit and whines we don't love her. If someone tries to correct her she pitches a fit and whines we don't love her. Sometimes I worry about her, I wonder if she really does think no one cares about her, But until she realizes that we do care for her and we do love her I just hope she doesn't go too far and do something shell regret. :(

Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Imagina7ion

Imagina7ion

Common Respondant

• Group Image Voiced
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

Guess what? I actually at one point felt compassion for my brother, but then he ruined it.

I was talking with my mom about the camp my brother and I had recently gone to, and apparently my brother was bullied/people were being unkind to him. She told me they would insult him and the password to their cabin was, "Jayden is a shitbag." I felt bad for 5 seconds. When I went back to my room, he barged in and punched me in the face and yelled, "Take that, you fuckin' gaywad!". At that very moment, I no longer felt any compassion for him whatsoever.

#6 Matt

Matt

Voice of Reason

• Group Image Veterans
  • 448 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:51 PM

My sister is a teenager. Need I say more?

#7 Osborne1992

Osborne1992

Administrator

• Group Image Administrators
  • 1872 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:51 AM

Well I missed 2 things but Green and Imagin reminded me of them.

My brother thinks he knows everything aswell, I clearly know so much more when it comes to something like music, for instance, Heavy Metal, sure you hear screaming and yelling and anger, but there is so much more to it than that. When I voiced this to my idiot brother, he scoffs and makes stupid voices mimicking me...
Then at school, all the stupid jockish boys* were calling my brother gay and such, I stood up for him. My brother has yet to understand the meaning of brothers, I have understood it and now it's suppressed. I am fed up with him.

*Typical guys who claim they are banging some girl like every day or something, clearly overcompensation and such but never mind.

That's probably all I have to share now soo SQUAW

Simon "Ossy" Osborne, AKA Osborne1992

Vloggingsignature_zpsbd61a2b4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users