43 replies to this topic

#41 Osborne1992

Osborne1992

Administrator

• Group Image Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:34 PM

I dunno... it's up to who ever sets it up... is that how the Award Whore awards work? All I know is there is a tier 1 and tier 2. Dont think anyone has tier 2

Simon "Ossy" Osborne, AKA Osborne1992

Vloggingsignature_zpsbd61a2b4.png

#42 Feinraf

Feinraf

Administrator

• 2,440 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:48 PM

It is to my knowledge that only KardH0re has tier 1. With me and you both being one off.

The way it works is, when you get 10 awards, you get tier 1, which brings you to 11, if we had the post wh0re awards too and they worked in a way where you got a lot more than one at once, it would be easier, but then another way to look at it is, if you have 1000 posts, do you not deserve all 3/4/however many?

Like you say its up to the admin/gmod who makes them and gives them out.

~Chris

#43 Feinraf

Feinraf

Administrator

• 2,440 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

Award Name: Poser!
Description: Posts lots of photos of themselves in Faces Behind the Names!
Icon (optional, we'll pick one otherwise): We can no longer access the icons folder although it is still there, so the 404 lies.

Daniel gave me the idea for suggesting this, after we realised just how many pictures Ossy has posted! Ossy would certainly need this..

Oh, and when I talked to you earlier @Fant, I may not have been clear, but I was hoping you would make the Lurker award too.

~Chris

#44 i_1_20

i_1_20

Wise Wyvern

• Group Image Voiced
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

Sorry if this is a lil late but....

Award Name: *Nerdrage* (I cant think of any other name, sorry :( )
Description: Has shown his inner gamer through his prestige. (I'll explain)
Icon (optional, we'll pick one otherwise): dont know :s

What I mean by prestige is what is shown how much time you take on games. I think it should have a variety of requirments but you only need like one of them instead of like all of them... (or maybe even a tier system? :o)
These requirments should be something like this: 2000 total level on rs; (something from wow maybe, but I have never played it *facepalm*);
Mined over 250 diamond on the gaming heavens server on survival (I don't know if this would work well tho); Call of duty prestige 10; ect

I'm sorry if this idea has already been taken (I cant find where you can see what rewards are what, but i've read this thread) or
if its too hard (but that's the point)... I hope you put this up tho, it would be cool and fits in into the community
*Insert Clever Siggy here*
Nope.avi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users